wangbo_pku_15 [AT] 163 [DOT] com
My research interests are mainly in automated program repair, software testing and compiler techniques. I am also interested in AI techniques.
Education & Experience
- 03/2021~Now, Beijing Jiaotong University, Lecturer in School of Computing and Information Technology.
- 01/2019~09/2019, National University of Singapore, intern Ph.D. student in School of Computing, supervised by Prof. Abhik
- 09/2015~01/2021, Peking University, Ph.D. Candidate, supervised by Prof. Yingfei Xiong
- 09/2012~07/2015, University of Science and Technology of China, Master
- 09/2008~07/2012, Central South University, Bachelor
- Bo Wang, Sirui Lu, Yingfei Xiong, Feng Liu. Faster Mutation Analysis with Fewer Processes and Smaller Overheads. ASE’21: 36th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering, November 2021.
- Xiang Gao, Bo Wang, Gregory J. Duck, Ruyi Ji, Yingfei Xiong, Abhik Roychoudhury. Beyond Tests: Program Vulnerability Repair via Crash Constraint Extraction. ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM). [Paper].
- Bo Wang, Sirui Lu, Jiajun Jiang, Yingfei Xiong. Survey of Dynamic Analysis Based Program Invariant Synthesis Techniques. Journal of Software (In Chinese). [Paper]
Bo Wang, Yingfei Xiong, Yangqingwei Shi, Lu Zhang, Dan Hao. Faster Mutation Analysis via Equivalence Modulo States. ISSTA’17: International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis, Santa Barbara, CA, USA, July 2017. ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award. [Paper] [Tool]
- Bo Wang. Dynamic Analysis of Shared Execution in Software Product Line Testing. SPLC’16-Doctoral Symposium: International Systems and Software Product Line Conference, Beijing, China, September, 2016. [Paper]
- 2018: ICSE sub-reviewer, ASE sub-reviewer, NASAC sub-reviewer, FASE sub-reviewer
- 2017: SPLC sub-reviewer, FASE sub-reviewer
- 2016: ASE Demo Track sub-reviewer, SPLC volunteer, SPLC sub-reviewer, FASE sub-reviewer
Teaching Assistant Experience:
I worked as TA for the course Software Analysis in Peking University, in 2016 and 2017, introducing the LLVM project in a two-hours course.
Context-Based Automated Program Repair Techniques. Presentation at NASAC’18, co-report with Ming Wen from HKUST. Shenzhen, China. Nov. 2018.
- Precise Condition Synthesis for Program Repair. Invited talk at APSEC’17. Nanjing, China. Oct. 2017. [Slides]